Application for ‘Unsung Heroes’ with following Terms and Conditions. One cash Award per
category will be given during ‘Rotary India Centennial Summit’ at Kolkata. Please send the link to all those who have done significant work in ANY ONE of these categories:
- Water, Sanitation and Hygiene
- Economic and Community Development
The cash award is ₹ 1,00,000/- (Rupees One Lakh only).
So guys, spread the word through email, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, whatsapp groups etc. Let us have maximum applications to choose from.
ALL APPLICATIONS ARE TO BE FILLED ONLINE. The link for website is
Terms and conditions are …
- Only Indian nationals or an Indian organization (formed or registered in India) can apply.
- Both self-application & recommendation are allowed.
- Work done should directly relate to Economic and Community Development, Health, Literacy and Water, Sanitation & Hygiene – Creating awareness/ Sensitization/ Direct Contribution
- Currently active and/or involved.
- Should have not received any State / National / International recognitions or awards.
- Should not be a member of a Rotary / Inner Wheel Club or blood relative of any Rotarian / Inner Wheel Member.
- In case of organization, no member of the Governing Body should be a Rotarian / Inner Wheel Member or blood relative of any Rotary / Inner Wheel Club member.
- The application can only be filled online.
- The last date for filling Application is 15th January, 2020.
…….Chair, RIHHA: PDG Dr. Bal Inamdar