Rotarians and Rotaractors can take advantage of discounts on travel, online shopping, dining, entertainment and a variety of other products and services under the Rotary Global Rewards Programme. Amazon.com, Flipkart, Marriott, MakeMyTrip, Hertz and Samsung are just a few of the businesses that participate. Many offers donate a percentage back to Rotary. Rotarians can help build this programme by adding offers from their own businesses.
When shopping online through RGR, Rotarians, Rotaractors and their families can either avail cashback or donate their cashback to the Foundation. This choice of earning or donating cashback is provided through a new partnership between Rotary and CashKaro.com.
Rotarians and their family members can avail 10 per cent discount on all domestic and international flights of Jet Airways under RGR.
• Log on to My Rotary; visit Rotary Global Rewards and click on the Jet Airways offer.
• Click ‘Claim Offer’ in the Jet Airways website — www.jetairways.com — and enter promo code 9WROTARY10 in the box provided.
• The discount is for journeys originating from Indian cities – either on domestic or international flights.
• The discount of 10 per cent on the base fare will appear in the fare calculation on the right-hand side of the screen.
• Enter the promo code in the corporate code box (Promo code and Corporate codes are the same) when completing the payment.
Rotarians can avail this facility and even donate their savings to TRF.
Visit www.rotary.org/globalrewards or download the App from the Apple App Store® or Google Play™.
The author is the Chairman
WAS-MGI Committee and Member
– TRF Fund Development Committee.