Here is the updated Rotarian Code of Conduct; the last aspect has been included since Jan 2019.
As a Rotarian, I will:
- Act with integrity and high ethical standards in my personal and professional life
- Deal fairly with others and treat them and their occupations with respect
- Use my professional skills through Rotary to: mentor young people, help those with special needs, and improve people’s quality of life in my community and in the world
- Avoid behaviour that reflects adversely on Rotary or other Rotarians.
- Help maintain a harassment-free environment in Rotary meetings, events, and activities, report any suspected harassment, and help ensure non-retaliation to those individuals that report harassment (January 2019 Mtg., Bd. Dec. 119).
Source: COL 89-148; Amended by May 2011 Mtg., Bd. Dec. 204; September 2011 Mtg., Bd. Dec. 87; October 2013 Mtg., Bd. Dec. 31; January 2014 Mtg., Bd. Dec. 88; October 2014 Mtg., Bd. Dec. 60; January 2019 Mtg., Bd. Dec. 119