Rotary Citation 2017–18
Earning the Rotary Citation is an honour that RI President Ian Riseley hopes all clubs strive to achieve. To earn the citation, please complete all activities and report your accomplishments to Rotary by June 30.
The 2017–18 Rotary Citation Achievement Guide explains how and where to report each citation goal.
Members who have My Rotary accounts can view their club’s citation dashboard by signing in to My Rotary. Then, under Manage, in Club & District Administration, go to Reports and, in the Awards section, you’ll see Rotary Citation. View the report for your type of club.
The Rotary Citations for Rotaract and Interact clubs include goals that will help clubs keep members energised and attract new ones. The Rotaract Citation Achievement Guide and Interact Citation Achievement Guide that are available for download on RI website explain where these achievements can be reported and how to view progress. Rotaract club presidents can view their dashboard report and make updates on My Rotary. This year’s district governors will receive certificates by email in August and September to distribute to Rotary, Rotaract, and Interact clubs that have earned the citation.
Questions related to Citation can be directed to email@example.com.
Payment Instructions for TRF Donations/Contributions
- Kindly ensure that for all contributions to be credited to The Rotary Foundation Fiscal Year (2017–18) ending June 30, 2018, the online payment must be initiated and authorised by June 30, 2018.
- Indian donors can make online contributions both through the Rotary Foundation (India) [RF(I)] website www.rotaryfoundationindia.org and Rotary International website www.rotary.org and avail benefits under Section 80G of the Income Tax Act.
The Rotary Foundation guidelines for the reclassing (correction) contributions
The Foundation no longer accepts or processes reclassifications (corrections) to contributions made in the earlier Rotary year(s) from one gift designation or restriction to another (e.g. Annual Giving to Endowment etc.). Please note that corrections can only be made within 90 calendar days of the gift receipt date and must be made within the same Rotary fiscal year. Adherence to these guidelines will maintain the integrity of the annual audited financial report as well as the District Designated Funds.
Member Reporting for July 2018 Invoice
Club Secretaries must update membership data, including new member additions and removal of terminated members as they occur or by June 30, 2018. These changes can no longer be made retroactively.
- It is essential to keep clubs’ membership data current so you receive a correct invoice.
- Want to go paperless — under Club Administration Invoice preference at My Rotary, check the box to remove the club from receiving the paper copy of invoice.
- For more information, please visit the Membership Dues page on My Rotary.
Community need assessment compulsory for Global Grant
Starting July 1, 2018, any club or district that applies for a global grant to support a humanitarian project or a vocational training team will be required to conduct a community assessment first and include the results in their grant application.
Staff support for grants
Staff can conduct a preliminary application review or help sponsors redesign projects to meet Foundation requirements. To request a preliminary review, contact your grant officer or write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Attention to Approaching Deadlines:
Scholarship application due date: Global grant applications for scholars who will begin studies in August, September,or October need to be submitted by June 30, 2018.