Partnerships with the following organisations were signed at the Presidential Conference to take the TEACH programme forward.
- With the British Council to train 100 teachers from 50 schools in Tamil Nadu.
- Macmillan Publishers India Private Limited to train teachers pan India.
- The HRD Ministry to conduct examinations for adult learners through the national and State literacy mission authorities (NLMA/SLMA) in collaboration with the National Institute of Open Schooling and evaluation of the Rotary South Asia Society (RSAS) primer, pan India.
- The Maharashtra Knowledge Corporation Limited (MKCL) to conduct online skill development courses for 50,000 adults across the country.
- Kailash Satyarthi Children’s Foundation to send 300,000 children back to school under Asha Kiran.
- Friends of Tribals Society to send 15,000 children back to school.
- Naik Worldwide Library to establish 5,000 libraries pan India in the next five years.